Karen and Tabby ready to try their cake:
They were a little unsure at first, but then they got into it! Karen was the first to dive in....
But then Tabby got into it too...
Both girls loved the presents!
But not quite as much as their big brothers! Here is Oliver helping Karen with her new ride-on toy (such little Blondies!)
And Isaac helped out Tabby, too (don't you just LOVE the red hair? Although I may be a little biased! lol)
I was taking pictures with multiple people's cameras, and I realized a didn't get as many pictures on my camera as I thought I did, so I don't have a great close-up of Autumn, but here's one with Matt and Gwen and Autumn, with LL relaxing in the background. I don't want her to be left out! :o)
I was able to give the girls some gorgous dresses made by my great friend Amanda The dresses turned out so precious and I can't wait to take pictures of the girls wearing them! They each have one matching dress and one different dress, and when our little one comes she also has one matching dress and one different one. So fun! Thanks Amanda!!
After the cake, ice cream, and presents, we all decided to go down to the beach for a little bit. We had literally just put one foot on the beach when the park officials called for everyone to get out of the water because of thunder, and then about 5 minutes after that the sky opened up and it POURED! They guys did a quick run to get all of the vans (we are a total mini-van family lol) and load everyone--chaos! The drive home proved challenging... there were tress down everywhere, and even some trees on fire on power lines! Because we live pretty well in the middle of nowhere, we had to take a lot of back roads to get home, and each way we tried we were stopped by either downed trees or flooded roadways! I swear it was like a small tornado had hit! We did finally make it home, and LL wasn't even late for his surgery, so it was a good day.
Either late tonight or tomorrow my mom comes to visit! I am so excited to see her and I will undoubtedly have lots to post after our time together!
No comments:
Post a Comment