Trey loved his first experience dyeing eggs with all of his cousins, and Collette had a blast too. Trey refused to let go of his egg, even when it was in the dye. Too funny!
The kids also had an egg hunt outside, but it was freezing so we weren't outside long. Note Collette and Autumn's winter jackets!
On Saturday LL and I took the kids to a farmer's market Easter breakfast. Gram and Pap came too. We had a great breakfast, and then the kids had an egg hunt on the playground. The Easter bunny was there too, and Collette ran right over for a hug, even though she had no idea who he was. :) It was actually warmer out, for a change!
Saturday afternoon Taryn and the girls came over to make chocolate peanut butter and coconut eggs. Tabby and Collette had a blast helping this year!
I got a few cute pictures of the kids together and a half-decent family pic on my camera on Easter morning, but of course the moment was over before I got my phone. We went to the farm and had a nice lunch with LL's family after church. Collette was so excited to show off her dress and spin in it. :)
We also made this yummy peeps cake :)
For some reason I can only add picures at the end of the post, not interspersed. Sorry!









No comments:
Post a Comment