Sunday, March 24, 2013

365 Project: Week I'm So Behind I Have No Idea

Well, I have really been struggling to keep up with my 365 project. I actually have been doing fine with taking pictures, but not so great with posting them.  Our computer has been having issues and hasn't been working some days. LL and I are pretty sure it's on it's way out, but I'm thankful it's revived for now! So I'm not going to both going back and trying to play catch up, I'm just going to start where with this current week. :)

3.18.13:  Trey's 15 Month Check Up:
I had planned for Collette to stay home with LL, but he didn't get back from work in time, so she came along.  I'm always a little nervous wrangling both kids at the doctor,
 but thankfully they both did great. :)  
Trey's stats: 24 lbs, 9oz, and 32 1/4 inches, which is between 75-90%. 

I'm going to cheat and throw in a second Monday picture-- 
when I left the doctor's office, this is what it looked like outside:
It took me a loooooong time to drive home on very slippery roads, 
and right near the farm I got stuck on a hill and have to have LL come rescue me. 
Thankfully, we made it home ok, but I am so ready for srping!

3.19.13: Princess Collette's New Crown:
(She found it for $0.49 at Salvation Army, and declared it "Just like Rapunzel's crown!"
She spent the day reenacting the movie. She was cracking me up!)

3.20.13: Free Rita's for First Day of Spring!
Even though it was freezing cold and there was no way we could eat outside, 
we got our ice and went back to LL's work to eat it!

3.21.13: Trey's First Egg Dyeing Experience:
(more to come on that!)

3.22.13: Blueberry Pancakes on Daddy's Day Off!

3.23.13: Sleepy Kids
(I had a girl's night on Friday, so the kids hung out with LL.  
They ended up going shopping and out to dinner with Gram and Pap.
And were up waaaaaaay past their bedtime.  They took some good naps Saturday!)


No comments: