Tuesday, March 12, 2013

15 Month Videos (and a bonus Collette video).

I think I've mentioned before that I'm not very consistent about getting out our video camera, but it is so fun to look back on videos of the kids.  So I attempted to get some videos of Trey yesterday to go along with his 15 month post. I realized I posted some of his first steps, and then never took any video of him once he actually started walking! And I wanted to try to get him saying a few words.  None of these videos are great- but I know I will look back on them and smile.  I hope you do watching them, too. :)

First up: Trey walking.  I was trying to get video of him running, but then of course when I turned on the camera he didn't.  (Isn't that how it always goes with toddlers?)

Next I tried to get him talking.  It was getting close to morning nap time (as you can tell by the thumb in his mouth constantly) but we got about a minute worth:


Aaaaaaand then Collette interrupted. So here is part two:

While I was talking with Trey, Collette was tracing her name in the kitchen.  She is getting into writing letters now, which makes her seem so big! So I got a little video of her spelling her name.  Since her name was printed on the page four times, and she has double letters in her name, she repeated several letters lots of times. Ha!

Don't they both seem so big?  It's crazy how fast they grow!

No comments: