Well, they started to bloom this week, and even though they aren't at their peak, I decided to go ahead and take some pictures of the kids, since it's hard to know how long they will blooming and if I will be able to get pictures when we come back.
Taking pictures of these to monkeys by myself and with my non-fancy camera is quite the task! I talked up our "spring pictures" to Collette the night before, and had her pick and approve her wardrobe. :) And then I
They aren't going to win any photo contests, but they are good enough for me. :)
We did the together pictures first--
Trey would NOT let go of that ball. I cropped it out of some pictures.
I just love the expressions on their faces and their little scrunched up noses in this one.
Collette thought sitting in the wagon would be a good idea, but Trey kept climbing out of it and Collette was worried that sitting in it would get her dress dirty. Lol.
This was our best shot of the day!
Crazy to see how they have changed since last year, when Collette was 2.5 and Trey was 5 months.
Here is my big three and a half year old girl:
Oh, how time flies! I remember taking these pictures of my 6 moonth old baby like it was yesterday!
And now my little man, 17 months old:
Hard to believe this guy couldn't even sit unassisted at this time last year!










No comments:
Post a Comment