We had a nice and relaxing Father's Day. Instead of buying a present for LL, Collette and Trey and I decided to make him a present and a card. Collette helped me make his gift-- a Maple Chocolate Bacon Bouquet-- perfect for any bacon-loving dad. :)
We also made LL a Father's Day card. I used the kids' footprints and turned them into tractors. We actually did this craft a few days in advance and I was so proud of Collette for keeping it a secret! (But not as proud as she was of herself! So cute.).
The card says, "We love spending time with you, following in your footsteps!"
LL was very excited about his present and his card.
And of course we had to take his picture with the kids before church!
(P.S. Collette is in love with this purple dress we got her for Easter. She wants to wear it every single Sunday. Ha!)
It is so fun for me to look back on past Father's Days. We have always taken them on our front porch swing, so that makes it even more fun to do a comparison of each year. I can't believe this is our fourth year celebrating LL as a Dad!






No comments:
Post a Comment