Monday, July 1, 2013

Growing, Growing...

Both kids have been to the doctor's office recently and so we got their new stats.  Since this blog is the only way I keep up with these types of things, I figured I should write them down. :)

Trey had his 18 month appointment last week.

We had a long wait (as per usual) and Trey was entertaining himself in the exam room:


 
This little stinker is 26.3 pounds (75% for his age),  and 33 3/4 in (90% for his age). He's keeping up with the Reitz side of the family as a tall guy!

And, of course, with Collette's pea incident, she got measured as well. 

This little fashionista:

(Doesn't everyone pair rainbow hearts, black plaid, and multicolor polka dots?)
 
Is 41 pounds (95% for her age) and 41 inches (95% for her age).  It seems like every time I turn around she is taller! Collette is super consistent in her growth-- she has been in the 95th percentile for both height and weight since she was a baby.  :)
 
I'm so thankful for these two healthy kids!


No comments: