Nancy made all of the kids fruit loop necklaces for the movie. They were a big hit!
We don't like to be hungry, so we come well supplied with all kinds of good snacks. As you can see, Collette was snacking on some chocolate goodie before the movie started.
We loved Planes!
(Clearly, I could have taken a picture at a better moment in the movie. I think Dusty had just fallen into the ocean. Oh, well. You get the idea.)
Trey spent some time sitting with Daddy:
And some time hanging with Mr. Dave and Erin. I love how Trey is sucking his thumb and Erin is sucking her fingers, both mesmerized by the movie!
After Planes ended, our friends packed up and headed home. LL decided he wanted to stay for the second movie--- Despicable Me 2. I said ok, figuring the kids would fall asleep in the back of the van. Well... let it never be said that the Reitzs' don't have the T.V.-loving-gene, because both of my children stayed awake and watched the entire movie! It ended sometime around midnight. No exaggeration. LL took this picture at the end of the second movie, as proof that we all made it through. We are all looking pretty awful, but we are still awake! Ha!
I'm so glad we have the chance to fun things like this...even if do all end up a little sleep deprived. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment