Our weather this month has been CRAZY. Warmer, then more snow, then warmer...
on one warmer day we headed out to Rita's to get our first Italian Ice of the year. YUM!
Both the kids have been growing like crazy and needed new shoes. We stopped at Goodwill (or, "The Treasure Store" as we call it) and lo and behold they had several pairs of new-looking shoes in Collette's size. These Sketcher's Twinkle Toes are a favorite for sure. :) Not bad for $2.97.
LL and I went on a rare dinner date with a gift card he had been given. It was so fun!
Early Monday morning discussion about Elongated Softpalates. My future vet. :)
Playing dress-up together. Poor Little Brother got cast as a princess. :) He didn't seem to mind.
But we all agreed the doctor scrubs were a better choice. :)
We took advantage of free Rita's on the first day of spring, and since it was freezing cold, ate inside at Daddy's work.
My happy farm kids.
The sun was shining, even though it was cold, so we headed to the park for a while.
Which worked out great until Trey fell and sliced his chin open. Poor little guy. It looked awful and bled a lot but wasn't too bad of a cut, thankfully.
I took Collette with me to my 24 week ultrasound. She was so excited to see Baby Brother in 4D for the first time. And so was I! :)
Trey got to test out a new car cart when he and I made a quick grocery store run while Collette was at Awana. He had a blast in the cart and I enjoyed just shopping with one kid. :)
Trey got an ear infection last Friday, and amazingly both kids sat at the little table and colored quietly while we waited at the office. Unheard of!
Snuggles with my sick boy.
On Sunday we got a freak huge snow storm. It was raining in the morning, and then turned to gigantic snow flakes in the early afternoon. We assumed they wouldn't stick, but they did. It snowed, and snowed, and snowed.... we got well over 6 inches! The kids were ecstatic about the snow, even at the end of March, and of course had to build "Olaf" the snow man.
Quintessential Trey. His beloved snow boots, jammies, and water guns. Don't you just love how the colors of the guns coordinate with his pj's?
My little fashionista. She loves dresses, cardigans, and tights, and will change her outfit multiple times a day, if we are home long enough!
Ok. I think I'm caught up on March pictures now. :)























No comments:
Post a Comment