Thursday, May 14, 2015

2015 Azalea Pictures

Each year I have taken pictures of the kids by our beautiful azalea bush. We have so many pretty flowers and plants on our property, but that hot-pink azalea is my favorite. It only blooms for a couple weeks out of the year, and each year I wait eagerly to see it, checking it's progress. If we ever move, I think I will have to dig it up and take it with me! Ha!

This year I had three kids to photograph, and, of course, getting a good picture of all three was nearly impossible. We gave it a shot and then called it "good enough." (This is one of the hallmarks of three kids... the "good enough" phenomenon. Ha!)  I did manage to get a few cute individual pictures of the kids, so we are going to focus on that.  :)

Here is sweet Collette-- five and a half years old. 

Collette asked to have her hair "just down," with no bow. It is rare that she doesn't have something in her hair, and I keep looking at these pictures feeling like something is missing! But hey, it was her "photo shoot," so I let her go with it.  And she picked out her dress and shoes, too, of course-- just like she has done since she was 2.  It's a good thing she likes dresses! :)




Collette through the years... from six months old to 5 1/2. 

Trey the Tractor Man, almost three and a half. 



Trey-- my big boy now!

And precious baby Elliott. Almost 11 months old. He was not interested in a photo shoot, and is too young to bribe, but at least I got a couple cute ones.  And oh, that sticky-uppy hair. Too cute. 


My best attempts with all three kids. 



The group shots have always been a challenge. :) 

I'm so thankful for each year I have had to watch these three grow! 

No comments: