Tuesday, May 19, 2009

16 Week Appointment

Well, for all of you who are trying to stay on top of the Reitz Baby News, I had my 16 week appointment yesterday (although I am offcially 16 weeks tomorrow). Everything is still looking good. This was a nice appointment because Lloyd got to come with me for the first time and meet the Dr., and because we got to listen to the heartbeat and see if baby is growing at the right rate. The baby is apparently very active, because he/she kept moving away from the heart monitor! Anyway, we go back in four weeks for The Big Appointment-- the 20 week sonogram. Lloyd thinks a surprise would be great, and I feel the need to know the baby's gender so I can plan (remember how much I like plans? lol) and my southern friend tell me they must know so they can monogram baby items. I will keep you all posted. For now, I am just happy that the baby is healthy, and a little sad that even my "fat jeans" are now getting tight. Maternity wear, here I come!

1 comment:

emily said...

What was the heartbeat? Glad Lloyd got to go and see the little one!