Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Doctor's New Ride

When we lived in MS, nearly everyone we knew had a truck. We both had little cars, and Lloyd always had just a touch of truck envy. Now that he is a vet, he doesn't need to be jealous any more! LL recently got his work truck for farm calls, completely outfitted with everything he needs when on the road. The truck is a beast and LL is loving every minute of it! Here he is (in his monogrammed "Dr. Reitz" polo) with the big truck:



In other news, tomorrow is our 5th anniversary! LL has something fun planned, but he won't tell me what (typical of him). He informed me yesterday that we will be going away for the weekend, and I will need some "nice dresses." Not such an easy task at 34 weeks pregnant! Luckily, Target had some good sales. :o) Next week I will let you all know what the weekend entailed!

1 comment:

MB Brown said...

nice ride LL! I hope Matt doesn't see this blog!! He'll be quite envious!!

Also, I love the new kitchen floor! I love watching all the updates you are making! It's so fun...like our own little HGTV! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!!
Love,
Becky Sue <><