Thursday, January 14, 2010

Not The Baby Anymore

There is a new baby in the Reitz family! LL's brother and SIL had their third baby, a boy named Tedric Vaughn, at 5:40pm yesterday. He was 8lbs 9oz and 21.5 inches long! Collette is no longer the baby of the family, at least on the Reitz side! We were able to go see him this morning. Here's the little (well, not so little!)cutie:




He joins siblings Karen (almost a year and a half) and Oliver (who will be 3 in March). They are going to be busy with their three little blondies!

LL, Collette and I went to the farm show on Tuesday. We had a great time! We haven't been to the farm show in years, and in case you have never been or never heard of it, it's an annual HUGE expo event in Harrisburg that they built a big complex for. There are tons of exhibits, lots of live animals, a gigantic butter sculpture, competitions, and FOOD! The farm show food is incredible! LL and I induged in a few of the must-haves: breaded mushrooms, fried cheese, potato doughnuts, and milkshakes-- all locally grown and produced. Yumm-o! LL worked at the Veterinary exhibit, and Collette and I hung out there for a little bit with him and did the food runs. We didn't get to go to a lot of the exhibits and regretably I didn't get any pictures at the farm show, but my great friend Nora was able to leave work early and she came and picked up Collette and I, so we had girl time at her house while LL worked. When LL was done and her hubby Steve came home, we all had dinner. I did get a picture of Nora with Collette:



And here are a few more pictures of my sweet baby just for fun.

She has really been enjoying her play yard and is getting good at batting those toys!

Still not a big fan of tummy time but she seems to be tolerating it better!


She also still loves bath time. Our friends Chris and Debbie got her a spa tub, and we just started using it. She loves it! She is definitely one pampered baby!

No comments: