

She plays with toys now! Well, she bats at them, anyway. So here are the official 2 month pictures:
"What??? I'm 2 months old? I don't think I'm ready for that!"

(A break from the photo-op ensued. And a wardrobe change. I think she is her mother's daughter, and all of that fleece was over-heating her!)
"This is very serious business"

"All of this picture taking is making me really tired, mommy!"

"Well, maybe it's not so bad..."

And the keeper shot-- "Hooray! I'm 2 months old!"

What a difference in just a month! Here was last month's picture for comparison (poor slumping baby!)


Her hair keeps getting longer, but I think it's getting lighter, too. Oh-- and it's got just a little wave/curl to it when it's wet. LL took a shot of her with wet hair after bath time, and this is how her hair looks then:

Her eyes are still that newborn color-- blueish gray. So it's still a little bit of a mystery what color her hair and eyes are going to be! My MIL is still holding out hope for another redhead in the family. However her coloring turns out, she couldn't be any cuter if she tried! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment