Friday, June 24, 2011

Why I've Been Quiet This Week

I have been a blogging slacker this week.  And I think I can sum it up in one picture:

Peas.  Peas.  And more peas.  (That would be "English Peas" to you Southerners). The farm garden is in full swing, and we have been busy picking, shelling, washing, blanching, boxing, and freezing peas.  And sugar snap peas.  And just for some variety we did some strawberries and packed about 300 pounds of ground beef and steaks and roasts.  So yeah, I've been busy with farm stuff this week. :o)  Hopefully next week will be more normal around here! Of course, next week green beans will be ready...

In the mean time, I did manage to get a few pictures of my sweet girl while we were out swinging in the yard.  You are getting a rare view of the mop of hair since she took out her ponytail. :o)


So grown up!

No comments: