Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! (A smidge early)

Since it is almost Thanksgiving, I decided to share a few things I'm extra thankful for this year. 

First:


Collette and Daddy snuggling in her bed, reading before bed. :) 

Yes, I'm thankful for the reading and the mostly smooth transition to the "big girl bed," but most importantly, I'm thankful for the two people in that bed.

And not to be left out:




We are so thankful for this little guy this year! I had another ultrasound on Tuesday, and everything is looking good with "baby brother," as he is refereed to around here.  We are still looking at the end of December as a likely date date for the c-section, but that will depend on some important factors.  I developed preeclampsia at the end of my pregnancy with Collette, and my doctor is slightly concerned that it may reoccur, so I have had some extra tests and blood work done, and we are hoping that things stay fine.  If I do develop preeclampsia again, this little guy will probably be earlier than we anticipated.  Since I'm almost 35 weeks, it wouldn't be as serious as it could be, but we are still hoping he stays put until I'm full term!

Wishing you and your family a blessed Thanksgivng tomorrow!

No comments: