Saturday, December 17, 2011

Catching Up/Photo Dump

Since I've been a little behind on the blogging, I'm just going to do a random "catch up" post and dump a bunch of pictures on y'all.  (Mainly so I don't forget.)

First, we did, in fact, get our tree decorated.  We decided to elevate it on Collette's little table, in hopes that we wouldn't be redecorating it every few hours. :)  She has been really good with it so far.  (And yes, it is in fact tied to the wall.  Just in case).

As we did LAST YEAR and TWO YEARS AGO, we lit Collette before we lit the tree.

 She liked helping Daddy string the lights.

 And helped hang ornaments...
 And as per tradition, helped Daddy hang the star.
 Our tree :)

Two Sundays ago (the last time we were in church) Collette looked so cute in her little winter snowflake jumper that I wanted to get a picture of her...

I got a lot of pictures like this:

and then this creative pose:

Before I got a smiling shot (albeit a smiling shot with a few leftover tears):
BUT I got it without resorting to any form of bribery! LOL

That night our church had their special "Hanging of the Greens" service.  There was no childcare, so LL and I were more than a little concerned about how it would go, but we sat near the back by other families with little ones, and Collette actually did surprisingly well.  She even got to go up front with the other little ones and hear the story of the candy cane.

LL attempted to get a picture with his phone--the quality is horrible but you can see Collette NOT sitting, but at least listening to the story.  I did go up with her for "crowd control" but she did quite well, other than spying the microphone and saying "I want to talk!" Ha!

And she wore her Amanda Iles Stitched Christmas shirt for the occasion :)

Her Sunday School class is supposed to "sing" two songs in church tomorrow morning...oh, how I wish I could be there to see how that goes! :)

Trey is still doing great.  So far he's a laid back little guy has hasn't been too hard on us over nights, usually going about 3 hours in between night time feedings, sometimes more! He had his follow up appointment on Thursday, and he has gained some weight back, which is great. 

Two redheaded Lloyds snoozing on the couch:

Awake little boy watching his bear mobile:


Ok.  I think we are caught up now. :)

No comments: