
LL and I discussed our strategy for picking a Christmas tree this year--we went for tall and skinny. There was much discussion about where to put the tree in our house here; although it is a good-sized house the rooms are all fairly small. We agreed on the living room, but since we don't have a lot of extra floor space, we decided tall and skinny is the way to go. We were very excited about our high ceilings this year. I think we succeeded in getting a good-shaped tree. It is still a little wide for our room, but overall I think it looks great. The decorating process:



As you can see, Collette even helped Daddy put ornaments on the tree. She was also helpful in untangling the lights:

"Ooooooh, Daddy, the lights are so pretty!"

"I love our Christmas tree!"

Here is the finished product. I tried to get the window next to the tree with snow gently falling, but I'm not sure it came out, so you'll just have to trust me. Snow was gently falling today. :o)

And as per tradition, Bingo and Byron were present for the tree decorating, wearing their festive attire--both have red and white fuzzy jingle-bell collars, Bingo has antlers and Byron has a santa hat. They LOVE wearing their outfits, particularly the collars, and come running whenever they hear the jingle of their collars. Here they are making the season bright:


Hope you as as much fun as we have finding (or assembling) and decorating your tree!
No comments:
Post a Comment