Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Cookies and a Christmas Cutie!

It can't be Christmas without making Christmas cookies, right? This year my sisters in law and mother in law and I were all able to get together to make them; it's so fun to be near family for the holidays! However, making the cookies this year was a little bit more complicated than it had been previous years--we had six kids three and under "helping" us! It definitely slowed down production, but it was soooo much fun! Here are all six Reitz grandchildren helping make cookies:

Double Trouble Isaac and Oliver:


Sweet Collette--she didn't get to help that much this year but just wait until next year! :)

Karen, Autumn, and Oliver:


Tabby:

We lost a few tubs of sprinkles....


I just can't believe this week is Christmas already! Collette has gotten so many cute Christmas outfits that we started wearing them yesterday and have a different outfit for every day this week! Here is yesterday's outfit that she wore to church:


Isn't she growing like crazy?!? I can't believe she is six weeks old already! I am really beginning to understand why people say that time flies! I'll post again soon with the next Christmas outfit!

No comments: