
Look at her just sound asleep, not a care in the world. Well, her mama had a care. Or two. Look again at her pillow:

Yup. That would be Byron. Our 100+ pound Newfoundland.
How did Collette end up on a living, drooling pillow? She can thank her daddy. He always says that having Newfs is like having living bear rugs, so he decided to give Collette a new place to sleep. I had NO IDEA she was going to end up sleeping on Byron. When LL took her, sound asleep, from my arms, I thought she was going to nap in her pack and play. I didn't even know she had a new napping spot until LL came back with the camera! By that time, she was sound asleep in her pack and play. LL and I had a discussion about appropriate places for babies to sleep, and I would not recommend placing your child to sleep on a living creature, but he was right-- it sure did make for a cute picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment