I am getting behind on my blogging; I still have lots of things to update about our visit with my family, but I had to post about a very important event--Collette is one month old today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone already; it doesn't even seem possible! We celebrated by going to church as a family today. She slept the entire time, which was wonderful. She had lots of people come admire her after the service (all saying the same thing--"Look at that hair!") but no one touched her or coughed, sneezed, etc. on her so that made me happy about her first big outing. :o) Here is her one month picture. I tried to prop her up in a sitting position in her crib, but I was too slow with the camera. Poor little thing; the picture was still cute in a pitiful kind of way, so I am posting two one-month pictures. Here is the big girl!


The little sweater she is wearing is the first thing I bought her when we found out we were having a girl. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment