Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's Begining to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Collette has been modeling some of her Christmas outfits this week. The pictures aren't the best because my camera batteries were dying, but you get the idea.

Monday's outfit was given to us by one of LL's clients. It's snowmen, candy canes, and snowflakes (her pants are still a little big; she isn't quite in all of her 0-3 month stuff yet):


Today's outfit was a gift from Aunt Gwennie and cousin Autumn. It says "Let it Snow", and today it did snow a little bit here! We don't have much snow, just a couple of inches, but I am hoping it will stay so we can have a white Christmas...we didn't get any of those in Mississippi!


As you can tell, we LOVE our swing! She loves swinging and I love that I can attempt to get something done while she is swinging. And I am happy to say that the Newfies don't bother her at all while she is swinging, despite the fact that she is at prime kissing level. :o)

No comments: