Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tutus and Kitchens (with Video!)

Collette has been loving playing in her kitchen lately.  I have to admit, sometimes the 1,000 little pieces of play food, silverware, and plates make me crazy, so I don't always have it out for her to play with.  But the other day she told me she wanted to "make dinner for Grandma Reitz" (her great-grandma who she sometimes helps bring meals to) so I got everything out for her.  She was even more excited when she was able to cook while wearing a new tutu skirt she got from Grandma's house. :) She calls all skirts or dresses that have any kind of layers "Tinker skirts" after her beloved Tinker Bell outfit. 

Cooking in her kitchen:





I even got out our video camera and got her on video twirling in her Tinker skirt.  I'm so bad about getting out the video camera, and even worse about uploading videos; partially because the minute I turn on the camera Collette comes running over saying "I see! I want to see it!" so it's nearly impossible to get her on video, but here she is, twirling, complete with a spatula from her kitchen. I thought that was a nice touch. :) (You can hear hear saying "I want to see!" at the end of both videos. LOL)

I thought since I had the video camera out I'd try to have a little conversation with her, too, but she wasn't super cooperative for that.  :) Here she is deliberately NOT answering my questions.  

What a stinker. :) Good thing she's cute. 

No comments: