Thursday, September 24, 2015

September Mini Photo Shoot

I try to get some nicer pictures of the kids a few times a year.  As the kids get bigger and life gets busier, I don't always do a great job of getting nice pictures of them-- instead, I get a lot of not-great shots with my phone. So I declared it was picture day, and miraculously, I didn't get any complaints from the kids! Collette is pretty much always game for pictures, as long as she can pick out her outfit and her hair style. :) The boys.... well, they are more unpredictable. But this time, Trey was amenable to getting changed into nicer clothes and taking a few pictures. And since I'm a sucker for matching outfits, I dressed the boys the same. :)  I think the pictures turned out well, for 10 minutes in our back yard!

Sweet Collette.  I can't believe she is a big Kindergartner, and almost 6!

Trey-Man, who will be four in just a few short months. 
Of course he needed a shot with his big wheels! :)

And Elliott, 15 months.  Oh, I am a sucker for a baby in hat.  Too Cute. 

Silly boys. I love how they are looking at each other and cracking up. 

And a couple of good shots!

I think this may be my favorite. 

I love this trio!

No comments: