Trey was so excited for his first day of school!
Little brother wanted no part of the photo shoot. :)
Trey doesn't need a backpack for school, but he wanted to use his Lions backpack anyway. After all, what big kid goes to school without a backpack?
Ready for school! He is not as naturally outgoing as Collette, so I wasn't sure if he would really be excited when it came time to go inside and leave me, but he did great.
Trey is not a crafty kid, but we all cracked up over the name tag he made himself. The kids got to use googly eyes and yarn and make their own faces for their name tags. Trey decided his face needed a mustache! You can see it better in the second picture-- he gave himself brown hair and a yellow mustache. His hair is kind of a non-dis-crept color. Not really brown, not really blond, so I guess half brown and half blond was a good choice. Ha!
I can't believe I have two school kids this year!






No comments:
Post a Comment