Since I recently finished crocheting a baby blanket for my friend Lydia's sweet baby Reed, I decided it was time to start a project for our baby! I found this great Counted Cross Stitch Baby Afghan online and decided I had to have it!
MarketplaceAdvisor Image Hosting: Full Sized View: "ABC BABY AFGHAN ~ counted cross stitch kit"
My mom cross stitched me an ABC baby blanket when I was born and I decided to continue the tradition! And, since we can find out next week if Baby Reitz is a boy or a girl, I can change some of the colors and the two butterfly squares to make it more "boy friendly" if need be. Since there are 28 squares and I have about 20 weeks left, my goal is to do about 2 squares a week-- I am almost finished with "A."
1 comment:
Love the cross stitch quilt...how adorable!
<3,
Becky Sue <><
Post a Comment