I can't even believe it as I type those words. 37 weeks. Full term. 21 days. Craziness! Things are still going well, with the possible exception of the nursery. It is still coming along, and I have been promised that we can prime and paint this weekend, so we shall see. But in actual baby news, little girl Reitz is doing great! LL and I had our 37 week appointment and ultrasound on Tuesday. The ultrasound went well and everything looks good. She is in the right position and has lots of fluid, and has a good strong heartbeat. They estimate her to be about 6 pounds, but I know so many people whose babies have been significantly different than those estimates that I am not putting a lot of stock in that! The ultrasound technician said that it is hard to get good sonogram pictures this late in the pregnancy because the baby is so big, but we got some cute shots anyway, including a couple of 4-D close ups of her face! A little smushed, but just precious! My coworkers examined the pictures and say she looks like me. LOL. What do you think?




In other non-baby news, we are definitely NOT in Mississippi anymore!! I didn't quite believe the weather reports when they said "a chance of snow" and really thought that it would just be a little chilly. Well, no such luck. This is the view out our front door today--October 15th!



Craziness! Hopefully on Monday I will have a big post about our great nursery progress... keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for us!
1 comment:
Snow. >happy, wistful sigh< It's sooooo pretty! Is that the view from your house? Pretty, pretty!
Now, L.G. Reitz. Well, Kristen, if I had to picture you about 20 inches long, without hair, inside a flexible membrane, I guess you'd look a lot like that. However, I think your co-workers are just saying she looks like you because Lloyd's nose is pointy. And he has a beard. >giggle<
Post a Comment