Playing before leaving for the doctor, a.k.a. why I'm addicted to Gymboree Clearance Sales... how can you NOT love their matching barrettes for every outfit?!?

Playing at the doctor's office while we waited. She was so happy to have something to pull up on, and spent a lot of time waving at the other patients in the waiting room. LOL.

In the exam room! It was tricky getting pictures, because I had to hold on to her while trying to get a picture, but you get the idea:


Killing time waiting for the doctor:


Did I mention she is obsessed with mouths and teeth? They are just fascinating to her. Ha ha!

So I know you are dying to hear how much our Chunky Monkey weighs now. She did not disappoint! She weighs 22lbs even and is 29 1/4 inches! That puts her in the 95% for both height and weight. Such a big girl! :o) She is right on track developmentally, too. We are so thankful for our healthy girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment