Collette started off as a great little hostess, and and wanted to show the newly-walking Teddy her toys:
The mega-block was a big hit:
And so were the refrigerator magnets! (Probably about half of the alphabet is now stuck under the fridge!)

Then it was time for a snack break.
Collette kept going to hug Teddy in between bites! LOL
Riding their horses!
Now, lest you think I am sugar-coating our play date, we did have a few, shall we say, teachable moments? Since Teddy is just learning to walk, and is a true toddler, Collette, who is bigger and faster, would see him going for a toy and run over and beat him to it! Then she would look at me like "What? He wasn't playing with that toy. I didn't take it from him!" Stinker. But a very cute stinker. :o) Over all, they played very well together and I had fun watching them interact.

Today was our last MOPS meeting for the year. Our program is only once a month, so we don't really get to interact with them that much, but Collette and I both really enjoy it. I got this picture of her right after she did her favorite chore, feeding the dogs. Please notice the spring attire. Warm weather has finally come to central PA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment