When May 6th rolled around this year, I wanted to do the same thing. However, spring has been slow this year, and the azalea wasn't blooming. And the rain. Let us not forget the rain. All of which to say, I haven't had the opportunity to take pictures of Collette like I wanted to. But today the rain has let up for a little bit (although it's sprinkled on and off) and I was able to get some cute pictures of my cutie pie. I decided to continue our theme of a "sweet" pink dress-- last year smocked candies, this year ice cream cones. :o) Enjoy!
(WARNING: CUTENESS OVERLOAD TO FOLLOW)










2 comments:
what a cutie!! I can't believe how long her hair is getting! Kristen, did you applique the ice cream cones onto her dress??
Kristen, that last comment was from me...i odn't know why it used our old SS name?? Another task for Matt! ;o)
Becky Sue <><
Post a Comment