Last night Trey had a big "first." He got his hair cut! I knew that he needed a haircut for a while, but it was starting to get critical. I had to brush is hair out of his eyes all of the time, (which one friend dubbed the "Donald Trump" look) and it would often fall back down and be hanging in his eyes, so he was often sporting this type of look:
So. Yesterday I was at swim lessons with my SIL and hairdresser Gwen, and decided that the time had come! We waited until LL got home from work, so he could come, too.
When we got there and I got out my camera, I realized I hadn't put the camera card back in! Luckily LL had his phone, so we still got some pretty good pictures.
Here are his official "Before" shots-- big boy sitting in the chair!
Ready for the first snip!
He wasn't too thrilled...
I'm not really sure if it was the fact that I was holding his arms down with one hand and his head still with the other, or the actual cutting experience, but Trey had ENOUGH!
"Am I done yet, Mom?"
Baby Mohawk!
Attempting to trim the front...
Aaaaaand.... the "After!"
Doesn't he look like such a big boy? I think he looks so much older! Hopefully this trim will last us a couple of months!
P.S. Are you wondering if you missed the post on Collette's first haircut? Um.... no. You didn't. Trey actually got his hair cut before she did! But yes, I do plan on trimming those locks soon, too. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment