Thursday, June 21, 2012

Video Dump {Part Two: Trey}

I couldn't leave our little man out of the video fun! His videos are much shorter because, frankly, he's not doing that much yet. :)  I edited them all down so that you don't have 4 minutes of me saying "Trey, do ____ again! Do ____ again, Trey!" (You're welcome.)  As soon as he sees the video camera, he completely stops what he's doing.  Of course!


This is the "tongue click" noise I was talking about in his 6 month post. He does it quite a bit, except, of course, when I turn the camera on.  Hopefully you can hear him OK.

Not so sure about the green beans....

So cute. Who doesn't love a giggly baby? :)


Making his scrunched-up "Game Face"


First time in the pool....not quite a success:



Trey thinks Collette is hysterical.  She entertains him like no one else.  On this occasion she was jumping around with a spatula.  This one may be my favorite. :)


No comments: