This post is sponsored by Tiny Prints.
This year has just flown by. I can hardly believe it's fall, and Christmas will be here before we know it! One of my very favorite things about Christmas is getting Christmas cards from friends and family all over the United States. And I'm not going to lie, the photo cards are my favorite. :) I just love seeing all of those sweet faces. They go on my refrigerator and stay there all year long, until the next year's Christmas cards begin to arrive.
(Can you believe this is what Collette and Trey looked like last Christmas?)
So, I wanted to share with you the amazing collection of cards that Tiny Prints has to offer this year. Their Photo Christmas Cards are incredible! I am seriously going to have the hardest time deciding which ones to order. There are flat cards, folded cards, tri-folded cards, round cards... and so many cute colors and patterns. Seriously. Go check them out. And they have some great Special Offers for not just Photo Christmas Cards, but all kinds of cards and invitations.
And if you need a little extra incentive, here it is: Tiny Prints is sponsoring a give-away, so one of you faithful readers can win $50 off your total order! How great is that? So, click on this link to check out their Photo Christmas Cards. Then leave a comment telling me which ones are your favorite. The winner will be randomly chosen on October 29, 2012.
Happy shopping! :)


6 comments:
As we'll have a new addition I really like the "talking blocks" photo card. Congrats Kristen on your first giveaway! :)
Love "It's the season." how cute would that be with a beach pic of the boys? Lydia M. Edwards
I like the rounded edges cards, especially the "Be Merry" and "Spread the Joy" ones. I've never used anything but Walmart for my cards, but I think I will change that this year. Thanks!
Do I have to choose just one?! I like "Merry Spot" and "Falling Wonder" ... but also a lot of the others too! :)
They are all really cute, but I think "Making spirits bright"!
I had a hard time choosing but I like the Banded Together. Super cute design and I like putting multiple pix on them because I can never decide between just one photo!
Post a Comment