Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween 2012: Trunk or Treat!

Sunday we had Trunk or Treat at the church where we have MOPS. We have taken Collette the past 2 years, and I was excited to take both of the kids this year. :)

Just for fun, here's a look at Collette's last two Halloweens:

2010, 11 months old: Snow White
 
2011, almost 2 years old: Tinker Bell

I guess we have a Disney theme going on! :) I wanted the kids to have "matching" outfits this year (because who knows how long I'll be able to pull that off?) and Collette had several costumes that I had found on clearance, so I decided to get an outfit for Trey that matched one of those. So for this year, let me introduce you to:

2012, almost 3: Jessie (Toy Story)
 
 
 
And her faithful horse, Bullseye!
 
Complete with a mane and tail, of course:

 
These two are the cutest pair I've seen!

(My favorite picture of them together. Soooo cute!)
 
At Trunk or Treat! That pumpkin bucket was LL's as a kid.  His mom saved it!
Collette thinks it's the greatest thing ever.
 
The event ended up being moved into the gym because of rain.
 
Collette waiting patiently for her turn to play a bean-bag toss game:
 
We found another Jessie!
 (My friend Danielle's 3 kids were Jessie, Woody, and Buzz Lightyear. So cute!)
 
Tabby was excited to see that Trey had the same kind of costume as she did. 
Cute little animals!

Collette, Trey, and Tabby:

Isaac, Collette, and Tabby- Triple Trouble! :)
 


No comments: