Monday, November 19, 2012

A Free Card from Treat!

Well, you know I'm always looking for a good deal, and I love free stuff.  :)  It gives me such a rush to get something cute, personal, and free!
 
Today and tomorrow (11/19 and 11/20) you can get a FREE CARD from Treat. Treat is Shutterfly’s exciting new greeting card brand that makes it easy for people to create and send one-of-a-kind greeting cards. They have all kinds of cute and different cards, so you could make your free card for anything-- an upcoming birthday (I love to do photo cards for family that lives far away), a personalized thank-you card, or something for Christmas or New Year.  Just use the code TREATBLOGR to get your free card!

You need to use your code by the end of Tuesday, 11/20, so get busy creating!

I think I may find a way to use this cute picture:

No comments: