Friday, November 30, 2012

Collette & Trey's Party (Part 2)

So here are pictures from the actual party! We had the party Sunday for lunch, and served Sloppy Joes, Macaroni and Cheese, spinach dip with carrots, and fruit salad-- kid-friendly (and easy!) fare we could prep ahead of time.  It worked great! I was so happy to spend time socializing with people instead of being stuck in the kitchen!

Time for food!


The two things Collette really wanted for her party were "party hats and party horns" (noisemakers). Well, I found Minnnie party horns, but I didn't find any party hats.  I did, however, find the next best thing-- Mickey ears! I hot-glued pink bows on some of them so the boys could have Mickey and the girls could have Minne. 
 
Besties Isaac, Tabby, and Collette blowing their party horns!

The Mousekateers!
(Top: Erin, Trey, Evan,
Bottom: Noah, Isaac, Tabby, Collette, Davlyn) 
 
After lunch we did the pinata. The kids all had a great time hitting it, and that thing was hard to break!



 
Then it was time for cake! Collette's turn was first:


 
Then it was Trey's turn!
(Some small finger swiped the icing off part of his name before he got his cake.  Oh, well).


 

(This was the best family picture we got amidst the craziness!)
 
Trey didn't dive right in his cake, but one he started eating it he decided it was pretty good.
Black icing may have been a mistake. :)

 
Collette loved holding her newest cousin and the youngest party guest-- Amelia, just 10 days old!
 

 
Present time!



 
Mimi, Bumpa, and Great Bumpa got Collette a fun chair for her bedroom-- it was quite a hit!


 
Random party people pictures!


 







 
 
Collette and Trey's big present from Gram and Pap was a trampoline! It was dark by the time the guys got it assembled, but that didn't stop us from enjoying it!



 
We had the best time celebrating the kids' birthdays! I can't believe Collette is 3 in in just a few days Trey will be one!


No comments: