Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Elliott's Newborn Pictures

The newborn stage goes by so quickly-- babies grow so fast, and at the same time there's a lot of changes in the family as we all try to adjust to this new little person.  Add in sleep deprivation, nursing  around the clock, and c-section recovery, and it's a miracle I remember anything from the newborn stage at all! :)

Which is why I love having pictures from this sweet stage to look back on.  Here are some of my favorite pictures of baby Elliott.





I also took a few pictures of the three kids together-- these are my favorites!

I took similar pictures with Collette and Trey, and you know I love a good comparison picture.  So here are all 3 kids in similar poses, in birth order Collette  (in case the hair wasn't a dead give away! Ha!), Trey in the middle, and then Elliott .




And one with Elliott on top, just to mix things up a little. :)

He is already growing and changing so quickly, and it seems like ages ago that Collette and Trey were that small.  What a treasure to have pictures to remember this stage!


No comments: