We debuted our costumes at our friends Kate and Matt's annual Halloween party. Here we are! Mr. and Mrs. Incredible, Violet, Dash, and Jack-Jack (who needed a hat because of the cold.) I would like to state for the record that LL is wearing his red union suit for his red pants. NOT tights. A few people were concerned that I asked/made my husband wear tights. Not only did I not ask him to do that, I probably wouldn't have walked out in public with him if he did. Ha! (The kids had masks and gloves, too, but they ditched them immediately.)
There was even a bounce house that all of the superheroes enjoyed!
Our hosts, the clown family.
The kids also wore their costumes to go to the Trunk or Treat event at our church.
Striking super-hero poses:
Violet
Dash:
Jack-Jack:
Fun games at Trunk or Treat! It was packed so I only got a couple of pictures. The Frozen station was a big hit.
Elliott helped Daddy grill hot dogs for the event.
The kids also had festive Halloween shirts. Elliott was obviously thrilled about his first Halloween.
Attempting a picture with all the kids:
Then Trey decided he was done.
Collette and Elliott crack me up in this picture. They have the same expression!
Loving on her baby brother.
And, this about sums up most days around here. :)
I hope all of you enjoyed your Halloween as much as we enjoyed ours!
















No comments:
Post a Comment