Friday, October 3, 2014

Dem Bones

Last year, right after I found out I was pregnant, I found some baby Halloween outfits on super-sale. One of the things I found was glow-in-the-dark bone pajamas for $1-- how could I say no? :)  Collette and Trey decided it would be fun to all have matching bone jammies this year, and I was able to find theirs for great deals, too.  The kids were all excited to wear their matching bones, and we have lots of fun discussions about x-rays and our bones, and how our bodies are made. And of course we had to sing "Dem Bones." :)

Our cute bone trio! Collette loves that all of her bones are made out of hearts, but once we got home and compared them to the boys' pjs, we realized her pajamas are missing a pelvis! Oh well. (And doesn't she look so TALL? Stop growing, little girl!)




No comments: