I started this blog just about a year ago to journal our experience of leaving Mississippi and moving to the farm--I can't believe it's been a year and I have written 100 posts! I also can't believe that last year at this time I wasn't even pregnant (or aware that I was pregnant) and now I have a 3 month old! My, how time flies! In any event, this big news around here is the snow. We didn't really get his with the "snowpocolypse" or "snowmageddon" but we did get a pretty good amount yesterday, roughly a foot or so. LL had to work in the morning, but as the snow continued to fall, the animal hospital decided to close at noon, so he got to spend the rest of the day at home with us! We decided to take Collette out to play in the snow, at least briefly. She was not too impressed with the snow, but boy was she cute. I have been excited to break out some of her new 3-6 month clothes, including her snowsuit and the adorable bear (or some cute creature) hat and outfit.
All dressed up and ready to go outside:

In the snow:





Seriously, is there ANYTHING cuter than a baby in a hat with ears?!? I think not.


No comments:
Post a Comment