I just had to share a couple of cute videos of Sweet Collette. I know I posted one of her crawling, but she was so tentative in that video; she had JUST started moving. So I thought I would post one of her progress--she is now an accomplished crawler. She is on the go, go, go! I spend a good portion of my day chasing her around. Her 3 favorite things to crawl to (in order) are 1) The dogs 2) Power cords and 3) Shoes (to suck on, of course). In the video, I used a shoe, because the dogs are a little unpredictable (she sometimes tries to suck on them, too, which makes them a little nervous) and power cords are out for obvious reasons. :o)
The second video is of a typical mealtime. Collette is extremely proficient at blowing raspberries with her food. She has been for quite some time, but I don't think I ever posted a video of it. I keep telling her "no no" every time she does it, because it really isn't something I want to encourage, but she is so darn cute doing it and she always looks so proud of herself! You can also see her favorite noise-making technique, with her hand over her mouth. Too funny. For some reason, this technique is even more fun with a mouthful of food, so we do it a LOT at mealtimes. :o)
Enjoy!
1 comment:
So cute!!!!!!!She is just adorable.
Post a Comment