Friday, July 23, 2010

Fashion Plate

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will remember that last year I got a friend of mine to make dresses for my 2 nieces, who were born only 12 days apart (If not, check it out here). Well, Amanda surprised me and made dresses for Collette, too (while I was still pregnant with her). I had to wait MONTHS to have Collette medel them, since she was a late fall baby, but summer is here, and she has been loving her dresses! Today I remembered to get some pictures of her in one of the ones Amanda made. Too cute.

Standing!


Clapping at her own cuteness. :o)


Yes! A Cheerio!


And yes, I am a true Southerner. She is wearing her Amanda Iles Original dress with monogrammed bloomers. What can I say? Leanne got a pair for Collette when she was born and they are just so practical and pretty for all of those dresses that don't come with diaper covers. Since our chunky monkey is NOT fitting into 0-6mo size bloomers, I got her a bigger pair.

Precious, don't you think?

Hope y'all have a great weekend. It's supposed to be 101 here tomorrow. I forsee spending a lot of time in our air conditioned bedroom this weekend.....

1 comment:

Amanda said...

She looks so cute!!