Monday, September 6, 2010

10 Months Old!

Yup. Collette has reached the double-digits of months. :o) How did that happen?!?

So what's new with Collette at 10 months?

~She is into EVERYTHING! I know I probably shouldn't say that because she's not walking yet and those of you with walking kids are probably saying "Bless her heart, she has no idea!" But, she is adept at pulling up on furniture and "cruising" along the furniture, so she can get into a lot now.


~She has started eating a lot more table foods. Even though she still only has 2 teeth, she is now eating breads, fruit, veggies, pastas, and meats like a big girl. We still do use baby food some when we go out, just for the convenience of it.


~She is super social. She loves waving at everyone and saying "hiiiii" (I think I have it on video now, I need to check) and she is starting to say "bye" (more like "baaaaaaaaaa" at this point, true to her Southern roots, I guess).


~She loves watching and interacting with "big kids" like her cousins and any other kids we meet out and about (Like her friend Mesha she met on the cruise:)


~She is still taking a short-ish morning nap (about an hour) and a longer afternoon nap (about 2 hours) and going to bed around 7:30-8:00pm. She will often sleep until 7:30 or 8:00 am. This is her favorite sleeping position. Precious!


~She is such a ham. She makes all kinds of silly faces and guestures. This scrunched-up face:

and this serious-look-hands-over-the-ears:

are two of her current favorites.

She is such a joy to us! Here are the official 10 month photos!

We tried to do 2 outfits for the 10 month shots, but Miss Collette needed a nap and wasn't in the mood to do a lot of pictures. Anyway, here is the other cute outfit that I got as a baby shower present (please ignore the strange look on her face).


We did get a cute picture of her in her crib in it, but it's a little hard appreciate the entire outfit in this shot:


In the end we stuck with this cute cherry dress:


Can you believe how she's growing?!? Happy 10 months Collette!

~

No comments: