It's been a while since I posted any videos of Collette. I'm fairly good about taking videos, but unlike pictures, I don't upload them very regularly and am even slower editing them. But Collette is growing and changing soooo fast these days that I decided I needed to share with you:
In the first video, she for some reason thought it was hysterical to wave at me and touch hands--not sure why. But that giggle is just a PRECIOUS sound and I didn't want to deprive y'all of it. :o)
In the second video, she is making her "game face"-- the scrunched-up face with the breathing through her nose. She just started doing it one day-- who knows where she picked it up? And she is also saying "yum" while eating.
In the third video, she is playing with her new ball toy our friend Lacosta gave her (I have pictures of her playing with it in my last post). She seems to "dance" to the music while it is going! She also sort of says "Hi" in this one, although it's not a very good "Hi".
Hope you enjoy your dose of Collette cuteness for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment