Friday, October 1, 2010

Random Pictures Friday

I have a lot of cute but kind of random pictures of Collette that I haven't posted lately, so I'm just going to wrap them all into one big random post.

First up: Broccoli. Collette wasn't entirely sure she liked the taste of it, but she sure had a blast playing with it and decorating herself with it:


Next: The New Tooth! Baby C is working on an upper tooth, and now we have photographic evidence:


Moving on to Baby Fashion: Legwarmers are a trend that I didn't really foresee returning, and yet here they are. And I have to admit, on those chubby little thighs, they are downright adorable. Her onesie has a pig holding a baguette next to the Eiffel tower and says "this little piggy said oui oui oui". Too cute. And you can tell, she is a girl on the move!



Fishy face: Collette is mastering all kinds of faces. Where she picked up this fishy face, I don't know, but it's pretty darn cute.

Star fountain/bath time. Collette is still getting baths in the deep laundry sink, since we have no tub (redoing the bathroom is on the agenda for this coming winter). When we were in Mississippi visiting, she fell in love with the start fountain Reed had, so I got one for her. Unfortunately, it spays water pretty high, and right out of the sink, so we don't use it all the time. She does love it though. And who doesn't love a good bath time picture?



Cousin Isaac came to play today while Tabby had her 2-year check up. Collette loved having him here, and they had lots of fun playing together. Isaac is such a great big cousin and it's fun to see Collette really interacting with another little person.



Thus ends Random Pictures Friday. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

No comments: