Our little princess is Snow White this year! I think she makes a charming Snow White. What do you think? She even has Snow White hair :o)



And she even has the Royal Wave down pat:


(this is just classic Collette. What. A. HAM!!!!!)
We got to Trunk or Treat and found Collette's cousin (Gwen's little girl), Dr. Autumn, right away:

She even gave Collette a little well-baby check-up before the fun started!

We even ran into the most charming Cowboy and Cowgirl, Isaac and Tabby. (They were a little reluctant to have his picture taken, after Taryn took a bunch before they came, so this is the best I could get).


Snow White thought it was great to hang out with Cowgirl Jessie (from Toy Story)!

I'm sad we had to leave before the other cousins (Oliver, Karen, and Teddy) could come. LL had a conference call scheduled, so we had to leave early. But we will get to see all of the munchkins dressed up again. On Halloween, Andy and Taryn are hosting an apple-cider making and pumpkin-carving party! We can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment