So what's new with Collette at 11 months?
~ She is really on the move! She wants so badly to walk and has turned into a speed crawler. This week she started walking while holding on to a push-toy.


~ She is working on her 4th tooth-- the other top middle tooth is just about to break through. You can see her 3 current teeth pretty well in this picture:

~She talks ALLLLLLLL the time (please, no comments about who she may take after in that department!). She constantly jabbering away. If she wakes up in the middle of the night, we will hear her in her crib just chatting away. And she usually wakes up jabbering, too. She will say "mama" and "dada" to the right person, and also says "hi" and "bye." She says "baby" a lot but it doesn't seem to have any particular meaning. The cutest thing she says is "hi, da!" to LL. She is a total Daddy's girl and is always trying to get his attention when he he home. :o)
~ She is 100% ham. As evidenced by our baby dedication experience. She LOVES to wave at people and get their attention. We went to WalMart the other day and even though the trip ran into her nap time, she was as happy as a clam because people kept coming over and talking to her.
~She is eating almost entirely table foods. I do buy some stage 3 baby food to keep on hand in her diaper bag just in case we are away from home and it runs into meal time. She loves fruits, veggies, bread, crackers, cereal.... pretty much everything. Her new favorite (and ours, too) is baked apples. LL gave her a sip of his coffee yesterday right out of his mug (don't worry, it was cool). She seemed to enjoy that, too! LOL


~ She is getting much better with a sippy cup, since I started mixing a little juice with her water. She wasn't a big fan of just drinking water, but with a little flavoring she's a happy girl!
~ She is still a good sleeper. She usually sleeps from about 8:00pm-8:00am. Sometimes she will wake up once around 2:00 or 3:00am if she's hungry.
~She is a GROWING GIRL! Her little feet at at the ends of her 9-12 month jammies and some of her long sleeve shirts are short on her arms, too. I think I'm going to have to break out her 12-18 month clothes soon!
~She likes to play "peek-a-boo" and "So big!"

Here they are! The official 11 month pictures! It keeps getting harder and harder to get pictures of Collette sitting still, but we did get a few cute ones and I thought I would just share a few of her cute facial expressions with you:
Fishy face. Who knows where she picked it up, but she just loves to make it!

Cheeze!! Baby C hamming it up and waving:

A few sweet smiles:


I think this wave may be my favorite:

Happy 11 months, Collette!!
1 comment:
I can't believe that Collette is 11 months old. Seems like yesterday I got news that she was born. She is absolutely adorable. I love all the pictures. Enjoy every minute you have with her because they grow up so fast...I know from experience, my three are getting so big. Miss ya'll and love ya bunches.
Post a Comment