Friday, October 8, 2010

I Love My Mummy

Happy Friday, everyone!! :o) I'm so excited about fall; I may need to do a fall past soon and include fall decorations around the house, etc. But for today I'm going to focus on my cutest little moving decoration! I found a few little Halloween shirts at the dollar spot in Target (LOVE IT!) so I decided they had to come home! Today Collette is sporting her "I Love My Mummy" shirt. She was so cute when I put it on her-- she looked at the mummy and and grinned really big and looked back at it again:

I think she likes it!

The Little Ham knows exactly what a camera is for (and whose fault is that? LOL) and she totally started posing when I sat her on the couch to get some pictures for Grandma, Grandpa, and Great-grampie. My camera batteries needed to be charged so there was a little extra lag-time between when I attempted to take the picture and when it actually took, but I still managed to get a few good ones.






No comments: