Friday, September 3, 2010

Jean Queen

A while back, I got a coupon to try Huggies Jean diapers. Combined with a coupon I already had, they were cheaper than the regular diapers, so I bought a pack. And then I pretty much forgot about them in Collette's closet. Well, LL found them the other day and we decided we should use them while it's still warm enough for her to sport them sans pants (It's supposed to be in the 60s this weekend! Yikes!)

So here is the little Jean Queen:




As you can tell, she's in constant motion these days. She has turned into a speed crawler, is cruising along all of the furniture. She also has a surprisingly long reach, and will get up on those tippy-toes to go after something she wants!

She also still loves her books:


1 comment:

MB Brown said...

it's so cute to see her in those! IF I had a baby, that's all they would be wearing in these hot summer days!! They are just too cute!! Also, love the new background for your blog!! Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday weekend!! Love you!