1.1.12: Hanging out with Byron, reading with Leap Frog
1.2.12: Daddy giving Trey his first bottle
1.3.12: Despite the freezing cold, Collette is so excited to take her first wagon ride!
1.4.12: Behold, the Power of the Swing
1.5.12: Collette has Bingo join her on a phone conversation
1.6.12: Hanging with Mommy: Look at those sweet fingers in that blanket!
1.7.12: LL volunteered as a Vet at the Farm Show,
and showed Collette some of the fun crafts at his booth
Week Two:
1.8.11: Sunday afternoon naptime
(yes, I was going to hurt LL for taking this picture,
but since it's already on Facebook, I figured I may as well use it)
1.9.12: Meeting his first great-grandson
1.10.12: Play time with "Bumpa"
1.11.12: Playing with Mimi, showing off her ability to put on socks
1.12.12: Family portrait with our newest edition
1.13.12: Post-bath time hairstyling fun
1.14.12: Playing with the big Teddy Bear














No comments:
Post a Comment